How to Be a Great Boss
By Gino Wickman and René Boer
What if your employees brought their “A-Game” to work every day?
Often, the difference between a group of indifferent employees and a fully engaged team comes down to one simple thing—a great boss. In How to Be a Great Boss, Gino Wickman and René Boer present a straightforward, practical approach to help bosses at all levels of an organization get the most from their people.
In this book you’ll learn:
- How to surround yourself with great people
- How to make more effective use of your time
- The difference between leadership and management and why they’re equally important
- The five leadership practices and five management practices of all great bosses
- How to create accountability and develop productive relationships with your people
- How to deal with direct reports that don’t meet your expectations
How to Be a Great Boss provides practical tools that you can apply immediately, allowing you to focus on improving and growing your organization and truly enjoy what you do.
Pre-Order Your Copy Today